We are happy to announce that we will be running Womens Health services from our Raheny clinic on Tuesdays, from May 15th between 3 30 and 7 30. The service will be taken by our Chartered Physiotherapist Muirna Hamill who also works in our Temple Bar clinic. Muirna is a certified APPI Pilates instructor who specialises in treating ante natal and post natal Pilates and is also trained in Urinary Incontinence assessment and treatment.
Women’s Health Services can treat a wide range of issues such as:
- Urinary incontinence
- Stress Incontinence- Losing urine without the intention of doing so, such as during walking or while sneezing
- Urge Incontinence- Not being able to reach a bathroom in time.
- Post C- Section rehabilitation.
- Ante natal and post natal Pilates.
- Physiotherapy for ante natal and post natal musculoskeletal conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, symphysis pubis dysfunction and disastis recti.
- Pre and post natal exercise advice.
What is listed above is by no means the definitive list of what we can treat so if you have a problem that is not mentioned above, please do not hesitate to check with us.