“All of our Physiotherapists are carefully chosen by our Clinical Team with a focus on expertise and professionalism”
- Anne McGoldrick, Managing Director, Chartered Physiotherapist.
World Class Physios
- Our Physios are all Chartered & members of the ISCP
- Our Clinical Governance team focus on achieving the highest standards of care.
- We have a large clinical team who specialise in different aspects of Physiotherapy. We will find you a Physio that can look after your specific issue.
- We offer app-based rehab: in-depth, video based exercise programmes that you can access anytime, anywhere.
- Your medical file can travel securely to any of our clinics in one click – have treatment near work and follow up at home utilising our large network of clinics.
- We provide a holistic approach to health - our broad range of services include Podiatry, Dietetics & Psychology.
A Great Company
- Rated 4.5/5 By Our Customers in Satisfaction Surveys**
- We strive to be available for you when you need us most, offering before work, lunchtime and evening appointments.
- In one form or another we’ve been around for 30 years. We may have become the biggest but all our focus is on being the best.
Benefits of our Partnerships
Are you covered by your private medical insurance? We work with all major insurers - Vhi, Laya and Irish Life. Click below to see what services we offer with your insurer.
About The Physio Company
The Physio Company is an award winning, innovative and forward thinking Chartered Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic provider with 28 clinics nationwide. We are part of Spectrum Health which is an Irish primary care health company. As Ireland’s largest provider of Physiotherapy clinics, we now have a wide range of services which are ideal for treating a range of conditions and injuries.
Yes we have a free app for all our patients, yes we have modern clinics, yes we have hundreds of GP’s who trust us and yes our patient services team are there from early to late to help you, but we are much more than that.
What People Are Saying
"My first time with back issues but the service I have received has been brilliant. With appointments available when I need them and super friendly staff it has made my life a lot easier"
"An hour with Una from @Physio_Company and I feel so much better - magic! Thanks!"
"I have been going to these guys for the last 4 years or so and they are great. Great value too. Sinead in there looks after me and I would happily recommend her and The Physio Company"
"Going for my 10th session to lucan today . Had 2 years of chronic pain. And my life has changed. Thank you"
"Impressive Clinic and really nice staff. Sorted my hamstring - would recommend"
"Great same day service from The Physio Company. Emailed for an appointment and they called straight back. Friendly staff and a clean environment"
* Based on a random statistical review of 500 physiotherapy patients treated and discharged by The Physio Company in 2014, which showed positive post treatment outcome reported in 77.9% of cases with an average of 3 treatment sessions required per case.