“I personally handpick each of our Physios in our 30 Clinics to ensure standards are not just met but constantly improved”
- Anne McGoldrick, Director of Medical Services, Chartered Physiotherapist.
World Class Physios
- Our Physios are all Chartered & members of the ISCP
- Our Clinical Governance team focus on awesome standards
- We know what makes a great Physio and what makes a bad one. That is why we work so hard to handpick only great Physios for our team
- We innovate all the time & only use the latest treatments
- 7 out 10 of our patients get better in 3 or less treatments*
- We promise on-time or early appointments and start treatment in your very first appointment, always
A Great Company
- Rated 4.5/5 By Our Customers in Satisfaction Surveys**
- We are not mad expensive but we are worth every single cent
- In one form or another we’ve been around for 30 years. We may have become the biggest, but all of our focus is on being the best
About The Physio Company
The Physio Company is an award winning, innovative and forward thinking Chartered Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic provider with 30 clinics nationwide. We are part of Spectrum Health which is an Irish primary care health company. As Ireland’s largest provider of Physiotherapy clinics, we now have a wide range of services which are ideal for treating a range of conditions and injuries.
Yes we have a free app for all our patients, yes we have modern clinics, yes we have hundreds of GP’s who trust us and yes our patient services team are there from early to late to help you, but we are much more than that.
What People Are Saying
"My first time with back issues but the service I have received has been brilliant. With appointments available when I need them and super friendly staff it has made my life a lot easier"
"An hour with Una from @Physio_Company and I feel so much better - magic! Thanks!"
"I have been going to these guys for the last 4 years or so and they are great. Great value too. Sinead in there looks after me and I would happily recommend her and The Physio Company"
"Going for my 10th session to lucan today . Had 2 years of chronic pain. And my life has changed. Thank you"
"Impressive Clinic and really nice staff. Sorted my hamstring - would recommend"
"Great same day service from The Physio Company. Emailed for an appointment and they called straight back. Friendly staff and a clean environment"
* Based on a random statistical review of 500 physiotherapy patients treated and discharged by The Physio Company in 2014, which showed positive post treatment outcome reported in 77.9% of cases with an average of 3 treatment sessions required per case.