Tallaght Affidea Physiotherapy Clinic
We have a great team of chartered physiotherapists in our Tallaght Affidea Clinic waiting to help you. With us you can be confident you are in good hands as we only employ fully qualified, licensed and insured Chartered Physiotherapists. We also promise an excellent experience with no waiting lists, no hanging around and no excess talking or confusing jargon. So let us, help you feel better, it's what we are here for.
Our Fees (Correct as of 01/01/2018)
Physiotherapy Treatment - €60 (30 mins)
Physiotherapy Treatment - €85 (45 mins)
Students / Medical Card Holders - €50 (30 mins)
Orthotics / Custom made Orthotics - €45 / €245
30 minute home visit appointment - €105 (includes travel time)
Clinic Opening Hours*
|Monday - Friday||8am to 8pm|
|Saturday:||9am to 5pm|
*Please note, opening times can vary between clinics
Patient Services Team
Our patient services team are available Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm, Saturday 8:30am – 4:30pm. If your enquiry is urgent please call our team at 01-6799685 and we can assist you
Request An Appointment
Please use the form below to request an appointment and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our Physiotherapy clinic in Tallaght is within the Tallaght Cross East Affidea clinic, located in Cookstown, Dublin 24. The location is just beside the Luas Red Line and only a short distance from Dublin City Centre.
Unit D1 Tallaght Cross East,
Getting To The Clinic
- From Dublin:
- Take R148 and M50 to Belgard Square North in South Dublin
- Head north on O'Connell Street Upper toward Parnell St
- Use any lane to turn left onto Parnell St
- Continue straight to stay on Parnell St
- Turn left onto Capel St
- Continue onto Grattan Bridge
- Turn right onto Essex Quay/R148
- Slight left onto Chapelizod Bypass/St John's Rd W/R148
- Use the left lane to merge onto M50 via the ramp to Dún Laoghaire
- At junction 10, Use the 2nd from the left lane to take the R838 exit to Cookstown
- Continue onto R838
- Turn left onto Belgard Rd/R113
- Continue on Belgard Square North to your destination
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Belgard Square North
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Belgard Square W
- Turn left
Our Tallaght Affidea Chartered Physiotherapists
Elise Fleming, Chartered Physiotherapist
Qualifications & Education
Elise is a fully licensed Chartered Physiotherapist and a current member of the ISCP (Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists). She obtained her B.Sc in Physiotherapy from Trinity College Dublin.
Since graduating from university Elise has developed a special interest in musculoskeletal and sports injuries. She is continually updating her skills and has completed a number of courses including, Sports Massage (ITEC Level 3), Dry Needling and Sports First Aid.