At The Physio Company, we focus on providing exceptional clinical excellence and great customer service to our patients. We offer a range of expert services to our patients and our Chartered Physiotherapists engage in continual evidence-based education programmes in order to remain at the top of their profession, so you can be assured of high quality care.
During our first seven years, we have expanded to as many as 28 clinics across Cork, Dublin, Galway, Kildare, Kilkenny, Limerick, Waterford and Wexford. We believe we are a fresh, innovative and forward thinking private Chartered Physiotherapy provider. Drumcondra Physiotherapy & Sports injury clinic which has been open for more than 25 years is a sister clinic to The Physio Company.
Why Join Us?
- Enjoy the benefits of a centralised patient services team who take all calls, deal with all queries and manage their diaries 6 days a week
- Have access to our online patient management software system, working in a paperless environment saving precious time
- Can access Physiotech – a modern and innovative exercise solution for patients and Physios at the touch of a button which enhances the patient experience
- Receive over 70 hours of inhouse CPD every year at no cost to them and have access to our clinical directors whenever its needed
- Are fully audited at least once annually providing valuable feedback for personal and professional development
- Have long term options to continue working with us in a more independent way but without the headaches of being a sole trader
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org