We are a growing company and so are always looking out for new practitioners and like minded people to join our team.
You could be part of a fun, forward thinking and passionate team that helps change peoples’ lives!
At The Physio Company, we offer a number of careers in an exciting clinical setting. We create an environment that motivates and inspires our Physios to deliver the highest standard of care, ensuring outstanding individual treatment for each of our patients.
The Physio Company hires great people and personalities, and offers them support by turning their aspirations into a reality. We are proud of our team who are bright, passionate and innovative people who come together to create a unique culture. We are always looking for new team members who have a passion for helping people and who display achievement, drive, integrity and team work.
With a growing number of clinics across Ireland we can offer our team a varied career path and as our company grows there will be more opportunities to offer all team members.
- Do you want to be part of a growing company who focuses on your growth?
- Do you want to enjoy your career and be challenged?
- Do you want to work in private practice?
If your answer is YES, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Join Us?
- Enjoy the benefits of a centralised patient services team who take all calls, deal with all queries and manage their diaries 6 days a week
- Have access to our online patient management software system, working in a paperless environment saving precious time
- Can access Physiotech – a modern and innovative exercise solution for patients and Physios at the touch of a button which enhances the patient experience
- Receive over 70 hours of inhouse CPD every year at no cost to them and have access to our clinical directors whenever its needed
- Are fully audited at least once annually providing valuable feedback for personal and professional development
- Have long term options to continue working with us in a more independent way but without the headaches of being a sole trader
Newbrige Co. Kildare - Part time
Waterford - Part time 4-16 hours a week. Must have 3 years experience
Kilkenny- Part time 4-16 hours a week. Must have 3 years experience
Merrion Square Dublin- Part time
Baggot Street Dublin- Part time
Dublin - Part time (Womens Health Preferred)
Dublin - Full Time
Dublin additional qualification in Acupuncture- Full time
Cork City- Full time and Part time
Cork county- Full time and Part time
Blessington Co. Wicklow- Part time
Mullingar Co. Westmeath-Part time
Please send CV to email@example.com
Patient Services team leader
We are looking for a Patient Services Team Leader to join our busy team in Dublin 2.
Primary duties include
- Overseeing a busy team providing admin support for all 32 clinics
- Acting as an intermediary between Patient Service team and management, reporting directly to the company's Director of Operations
- Organising and maintaining Patient Services team, including rotas and annual leave cover and delegation of tasks
- Overseeing the patient journeys and interaction with the company and examining ways to improve the patient experience
- Continually looking for ways to improve how things are done including reviewing procedures and potential process improvements and successful implementations
- Assisting the Finance Department with credit control queries and generating customer invoices when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Superb attention to detail with refined organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner and experience in dealing with the public
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent administration skills and proficiency with Practice Management Software.
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Commitment to confidentiality and discretion
Candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org